Check-in times have changed! Click here to see new times.
The 26th Annual Salty Dog Fishing Tournament will take place June 24-25, 2022. Details are as follows:
- Date: June 24-25, 2022
- Place: Aransas Pass Civic Center (Overview Map)
- Early Entry fee:
- Non-Guided - $50 per fisherman.
- Guided - $200 per team.
- Late Entry: Non-Guided $60 after June 10, 2022.
PARTICIPANTS CAN ENTER IN EITHER NON-GUIDED OR GUIDED DIVISION. NOT BOTH.
Non-Guided Division (Individual Format)
|1st- 10th Place||1st- 3rd Place||Spot Pot||Stringer Scramble|
|Heaviest Speckled Trout||Heaviest Flounder||1st $500||1st $300/team member|
|Heaviest Redfish||Heaviest Black Drum||2nd $300||2nd $200/team member|
|Heaviest Speckled Trout Stringer||Heaviest Hardhead||3rd $200||3rd $100/team member|
|Heaviest Redfish Stringer|
Guided Division (4 Team Member Format)
|Heaviest Combined Trout/Red Stringer||1st- $1200||2nd- $800||3rd- $400 (one stringer per team)|
|Heaviest Speckled Trout||1st- $600||2nd- $400||3rd- $200|
|Heaviest Redfish||1st- $600||2nd- $400||3rd- $200|
|Spot Pot||1st- $600||2nd- $400||3rd-$200|
Friday, June 24
- 5pm - 8pm at Aransas Pass Civic Center (Note: NO FRIDAY night meal).
- Updated Rules and Regulations Handout Available: 2021 Handout
- Prize categories are subject to change dependent upon Texas Parks & Wildlife Department. There will be No Calcutta.
Saturday, June 25
- 5am: fishing begins
- 3:00pm: weigh-in begins at Aransas Pass Civic Center, must obtain weigh ticket prior to 4:00pm to weigh your fish.
- 4:30pm: dinner will be at Aransas Pass Civic Center
- Awards presentation immediately after weigh-in results are verified (Category winners need not be present to claim awards but must be present to win raffle prizes).