Check-in times have changed! Click here to see new times.
Click the logos below to view our 2019 Sponsors websites!
The 24th Annual Salty Dog Fishing Tournament will take place June 14-15, 2019. Details are as follows:
- Date: June 14-15, 2019
- Place: Aransas Pass Civic Center (Overview Map)
- Early Entry fee:
- Non-Guided - $50 per fisherman.
- Guided - $200 per team.
- Late Entry: Non-Guided $60 after May 31, 2019.
PARTICIPANTS CAN ENTER IN EITHER NON-GUIDED OR GUIDED DIVISION. NOT BOTH.
Non-Guided Division (Individual Format)
|1st- 10th Place||1st- 3rd Place||Spot Pot||Stringer Scramble|
|Heaviest Speckled Trout||Heaviest Flounder||1st $500||1st $300/team member|
|Heaviest Redfish||Heaviest Black Drum||2nd $300||2nd $200/team member|
|Heaviest Speckled Trout Stringer||Heaviest Hardhead||3rd $200||3rd $100/team member|
|Heaviest Redfish Stringer|
Guided Division (4 Team Member Format)
|Heaviest Combined Trout/Red Stringer||1st- $1200||2nd- $800||3rd- $400 (one stringer per team)|
|Heaviest Speckled Trout||1st- $150||2nd- $100||3rd- $50 (1 heavy trout per team)|
|Heaviest Redfish||1st- $150||2nd- $100||3rd- $50 (1 heavy red per team)|
|Spot Pot||1st- $150||2nd- $100||3rd-$50|
Friday, June 14 at 7pm
- Get-together / Dinner at Aransas Pass Civic Center
- Review Rules and Regulations
- Stringer Scramble/Calcutta bidding
Saturday, June 15
- 5 a.m.: fishing begins
- 3:00pm: weigh-in begins at Aransas Pass Civic Center, must obtain weigh ticket prior to 4:00pm to weigh your fish.
- 5:00pm: dinner will be at Aransas Pass Civic Center
- Awards presentation immediately after weigh-in results are verified (Category winners need not be present to claim awards but must be present to win raffle prizes).